It's time to add the wintery layers for that extra cosy feel at home with these
Wabi Sabi Inspired Short Haired Sheepskins with Raw Edges.
Hand selected, and made from real Australian Sheepskins
The colour is a gorgeous off-white, ecru shade.
The underside has a natural suede finish which gives it that additional natural look & feel to age beautifully over time.
Select your unique sheepskin via the photos listed.
They all have an approx. measurement of 1m tall x 70-80cm across.
I use my sheepskins on the lounge to add warmth, next to the bed for a luxurious feel underfoot to wake up to, over a bench seat as a textural layer, & also over my office chair. So versatile.
My darling Labrador, Chica would cuddle up over the lounge sheepskin with absolutely every chance she got!
Wabi Sabi Features:
As each sheepskin is unique with its own markings & characteristics, please be mindful that no piece is exactly the same as another. How lovely. Some pieces feature darker colourations on the edges. choose the one that reflects your individual style & embrace the "'Wabi Sabi' characteristics of the Sheepskins.
Pre-Orders: All Pre-orders will be posted by Monday, 29th of May
- Cold machine wash only
- Gentle wash cycle, & no tumble dying. (Shrink alert)
- Use wool wash liquids.
- I like to wash mine with bi-carb soda, white vinegar (to keep the softness) and 2 drops of Lavender essential oil.
- Dry flat, on a sunny day.
- Halfway through drying time, flip over and let the underside have a turn in the sunlight for even drying times.
- Brush the sheepskin over with a comb or brush to soften the fur ensure a nice, soft Sheepskin once again. Trust me - you wont regret doing this step)!
- Depending on usage and the area you lay your sheepskin, I would recommend washing it every 3-6 months.